Senior Flutter Developer (m/f/d)
RemoteBerlin, Berlin, Germany€80,000 - €110,000 per yearR&D
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for new team members to build Superlist's desktop and mobile applications. A substantial part of the job is to push the boundaries what is possible with the Flutter Framework. We explore various technologies to circumvent current restrictions (for example NativeShell and SuperEditor) and work with the Flutter team on long-term solutions to create an amazing Desktop experience. You will work in an international, remote team of talented and experienced engineers and work closely with the product & design teams. We value positive work ethics, a high level of self-organization, and self-governance in our development team.
- You have deep knowledge and are intrinsically motivated to build great mobile and/or desktop apps.
- You have a customer-first approach, understanding that every detail in an application is there to provide a great experience for our end-users and that it's our responsibility to be the users' advocate.
- You agree that communication skills are as important as technical knowledge.
- Experience in Flutter and Dart: At least 3 years working with Flutter and more than 10 years total experience.
- Experience with clean architecture and always trying to strike a good balance between pragmatism and The Right Way™ is a plus.
- Experience in building macOS or Windows Desktop applications
- Experience in building offline-first experiences
- Knowledge of complex data processing systems or interest in understanding and optimizing how we handle data
- We're using Go and Elixir in the backend. Knowledge of these technologies is a bonus but not required.
- You are willing to try, push and explore new technologies
- You can break down large projects into digestible parts and present viable options for each component
- You are fluent in English
- Your timezone is +/-3 Central European Time (CET)
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
We value dedicated people but know it's important to recover, disconnect, and spend time with your family. Therefore, besides a competitive salary, you will get:
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Equity package
- Health Care Insurance
- Psychological support through Oliva
- Home-office budget
- A family-friendly work environment with high flexibility and understanding (we all have families)
- Good work-life balance
- Get together and educational budget
- Company retreats every 9 months
ABOUT THE TEAM
We're a team of highly motivated people who came together to challenge how collaboration and team management software work. Our team is a remote-first, international, and experienced group of individuals.
At our core, we value initiative, the ability to organize oneself effectively, and a readiness to take on new responsibilities and challenges head-on. Our goal is to constantly evolve and redefine our development process, challenge technical decisions, and push the boundaries to ensure we build the best product possible.
We work flexible hours, believe in a healthy work-life balance, and will allow working remotely. We require you to be a full-time employee, but we can discuss reduced workweeks.
Superlist will challenge the status quo of team productivity apps by building experiences everyone can love. Made for teams and designed for humans.
ABOUT THE INTERVIEWING PROCESS
As we work remotely and sometimes async, we mimic this in the interview process looking like this:
1️⃣ An Async technical interview. We'll send you some recorded questions, and you'll send us your answers in video format.
2️⃣ Next, a chat with Mai, our Chief of Staff, to get to know each other.
3️⃣ Technical assessment. You can share a project you are proud of, or you can do our technical assignment, whichever you prefer to show us your work in action ;)
4️⃣ A call with Brian, our Head of Engineering.
5️⃣ A call with Niklas, our CEO.
6️⃣ Meet the team!
If everyone gives a thumbs up, we’ll start working together :)
During the interview process, we will be straightforward and unfiltered with you; you should be straightforward and unfiltered with us.
We know it might look like a long process. It’s not our intention to waste your time - in the end, you need to see if we’re a good fit for you and if you're a good fit for us.
We invest a lot of time and effort into hiring; we believe this is how you build a strong team.
If that’s the case, let’s get going.
Want more info on what we're building? Watch our Video from Google I/O.