Senior Flutter Developer (m/f/d)
RemoteGermany, Berlin, BerlinR&D
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for new team members to build Superlist's desktop and mobile applications. A substantial part of the job is to push the boundaries what is possible with the Flutter Framework. We explore various technologies to circumvent current restrictions (for example NativeShell and SuperEditor) and work with the Flutter team on long-term solutions to create an amazing Desktop experience. You will be working in an international, remote team of talented and experienced engineers and closely with the product & design teams. We value positive work ethics, a high level of self-organization, and self-governance in our development team.
- You have deep knowledge and are intrinsically motivated to build great mobile and/or desktop apps
- You have a customer-first approach, understanding that every detail in an application is there to provide a great experience for our end-users and that it's our responsibility to be the users' advocate
- You agree that communication skills are as important as technical knowledge
- Having experience in Flutter and Dart. We are aware that Flutter is a relatively new framework, so take the "Senior" in "Senior Flutter Developer" with a grain of salt, but you should be a seasoned developer in general
- Experience with clean architecture and always trying to strike a good balance between pragmatism and The Right Way™ is a plus
- Experience in building macOS or Windows Desktop applications
- Experience in building offline-first experiences
- Knowledge of complex data processing systems or an interest to understand and optimize how we handle data
- We're using Go, Ruby and Elixir in the backend, knowledge around these technologies is appreciated, but not required
- You are willing to try, push and explore new technologies
- You can break down large projects into digestible parts and present viable options for each component
- You are fluent in English
- You're timezone is between Pacific Standard Time (UTC-8) and Eastern European Time (UTC+2)
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
We value dedicated people but we know that it's important to recover, disconnect, and spend time with your family. Therefore, besides a competitive salary, you will get:
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Full benefits (health care, dental, vision, ...)
- A family-friendly work environment with high flexibility and understanding (we all have families)
- Good work-life balance
- Travel and educational budget
- Equity package
ABOUT THE TEAM
We're a team of highly motivated people that came together to challenge how collaboration and team management software works. Our team is a remote-first, international, and experienced group of individuals. We value self-organization and taking over responsibilities and new challenges. Our goal is to constantly evolve and redefine our development process, challenge technical decisions, and push the boundaries to make sure we build the best product possible.
We work flexible hours, believe in a healthy work-life balance, and will allow working remotely. We require you to be a full-time employee, but we can discuss reduced workweeks.
Some of us worked on Wunderlist in the past, you can read a little about our journey. Superlist will challenge the status quo of team productivity apps by building experiences that can be loved by everyone.
ABOUT THE INTERVIEWING PROCESS
We will have a number of chats. First with the Head of Engineering, then with some of the developers and other members of our team. If everyone gives a thumbs up, we’re happy to jump into actual working together. We will be straightforwards and unfiltered with you, you should be straightforward and unfiltered with us. If we think it makes sense for both sides, we’ll start working.
It’s not our intention to waste your time - in the end you need to see if we’re a good fit for you as well as you are a good fit for us. If that’s the case, let’s get going.
Want more info on what we're building? Watch our Video from Google I/O.