Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Superlist is a user-first productivity tool that focusses on making people more productive, so they can end their day feeling proud of their accomplishments.
You'll be our first (Product) Marketing Manager and your first goal is to define the voice of Superlist and to make it heard throughout all relevant channels. Initially, you develop and own all touchpoints that allow for personal interaction: social media, blogs/newsletters, user onboarding-flow, as well as specific communities you think are the right ones to interact with.
With this knowledge you will help us develop and implement our go-to-market strategy and eventually you will be a driving part of our product launch.
We are an early startup and you will need to wear different hats at different times - so you should be comfortable to work in different marketing areas.
The exciting things you'll work on:
Define the tone and voice of Superlist for all channels and write content for them (product, social media, blog posts, newsletters, other marketing material, as well as team-focused communication)
- Introduce a compelling and consistent story around our brand, our product and our team
- Identify, develop and foster an engaged community of early adopters as well as already excited and interested people
- Apply your learnings to help Superlist define and implement a world-class go-to-market strategy
- Form a close working relationship with our Brand Designer to define the Superlist identity and expression for all marketing channels
- Explore other (paid and non paid) marketing possibilities that shape our brand and increase our follower base
- Spend time with customers to better understand their needs
- Work closely with Design and Development teams on Superlist, give feedback and influence the direction of our product
- Eventually: Shape our product launch from a marketing perspective
You are the right candidate for this role if:
You have worked in Product Marketing roles for Software companies for at least 5 years
- You thrive on the challenge of building something new from scratch; you see unknowns as little adventures that you love to explore
- You know how to approach the challenge of defining the tone and voice of an ambitious new tech startup
- You are passionate to engage with users on a variety of channels
- You are eager to build up something new and unique
- You have a provable track record in telling compelling stories via blog posts, newsletter campaigns, or other kind of articles
- You know how to navigate social media communication on Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit and any other channel you think is relevant
- Typpos and grammatically errors and any other oversight make you dizzy!
- You can express ideas simply and clearly, in well written English
- You want to work with friendly but ambitious perfectionists of various backgrounds
About the benefits:
We value dedicated people but we know that it's important to recover, disconnect and spend time with your family. Therefore, besides a competitive salary, you will get:
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Full benefits (health care, dental, vision, ...)
- Family-friendly work environment, high degree of flexibility and understanding for the unforeseeable
- Good work-life balance (we all have families)
- Travel and educational budget
About the team:
We're a team of highly motivated people who challenge how collaboration and team management software works. Our team is a remote-first, international, and experienced group of individuals. We value self-organization and taking over responsibilities and new challenges. Our goal is to continually evolve and redefine our development process, challenge technical decisions, and push the boundaries to make sure we build the best product possible.
We work flexible hours, believe in a healthy work/life balance, and work remotely. We require you to be a full-time employee, but we can discuss reduced workweeks.
Some of us worked on Wunderlist in the past, you can read a little about our journey. Superlist will challenge the status quo of team productivity apps by building experiences loved by individuals while still fulfilling the needs for complex reports and transparency.